Sponsored by the Conservative Partnership Institute
3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Moderator: Cleta Mitchell, Conservative Partnership Institute
Ned Jones, Conservative Partnership Institute
Lynn Taylor, Virginia Institute for Public Policy
About this session: This grassroots training is conducted by the Conservative Partnership Institute’s Election Integrity Network with the Virginia Institute for Public Policy.
The training is specific: How citizens in North Carolina can become involved in their local election offices and create a local election integrity task force. The training will focus on:
- Attending election board meetings
- Researching the election office: Who are the members, the vendors, the contractors – and outside influences
- How to research the voting systems used in the county and identifying the safeguards that must be in place during elections
- The process for cleaning voter rolls in the county
- The role / relationship of the post office with mail / absentee voting in the county
- How to create and operate a local citizens election integrity task force, that becomes part of the fabric of the election process in the county
- How the local election integrity task force can be part of a statewide election integrity coalition in North Carolina
And much more.
This is a pre-conference session and requires attendees pre-register through the Carolina Liberty Conference ticketing link.